Beginning with the Wright Brothers, Montgomery Regional Airport commenced as Maxwell Field used initially by the military.
In 1943 it was renamed after a Navy pilot, EMS Clarence Moore Dannelly, Jr. Since 1955, the air carrier terminal has been expanded and modified several times including a $40 million program that finished in November 2006 doubling the size of the terminal.
The expansion completely transformed its appearance with jetway loading bridges, 2nd floor boarding, and a rotunda with a domed ceiling simulating sunrises, sunsets, and stars. The Military use of the facility is still underway from the Air National Guard and the Alabama Army National Guard.
Mon – Fri 10:00 am to 4:00 pm PST
For issues related toreservations and refunds:
Be the first to receive exclusive discounts and coupons.
At Airport Parking Connection we offer excellent opportunities for parking operators to increase their revenue.